As a franchisee, you have the opportunity to succeed by consistently following our company values, created by our founder, Jim Kim. Included here are the values you can expect from us and the values we look for in franchise owners.
To apply for one of our franchise opportunities, we will require you to meet the following requirements and more:
- Proof of legal eligibility to work in the United States
- Ability to read, speak and understand English to our satisfaction
- Must be able to attend training for one week in Houston, TX at your own expense and when scheduled by us
- Must provide requested copies of the previous 3 months bank statements
- Must pass drug, background and credit checks to our satisfaction
Join Us Today!
Franchise Sales Disclaimer
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. No JFE Franchising, Inc. franchises will be sold to any resident of any state until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such state and the required FDD (if any) has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law. Currently, the following states in the United States regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.