SNOWFOX | JFE Franchising, Inc Open Recruitment
SNOWFOX | JFE Franchising, Inc is looking to hire a Manager
Our company is expanding, and we are looking for go-getters to join our company.
Location: CA, PA, Cincinnati, MI, Dallas
Job duties include:
- Fieldwork including inspection of business locations and enforcing quality standards
- Completes reports and statistics requests from Sr. Management
- Store Inspection
- Communicating with franchisees and assist the franchisees for business success with the company’s standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all issues and concerns
- Day to day administrative work/ Watching the sales trends to assume the future sales
- Assist the regional manager in planning and implementing strategies
- Hard-working and organized
- English preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Food and beverage industry experience a plus
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team!
SnowFruit Director and Manager
JFE(Snowfox) manages more than 1300 full-service sushi bars in U.S. supermarkets, wholesale, university, and corporate settings. We are expanding our business to Fresh Fruit Cut so we’re looking for the right people to join our team.
To be a Fruit Manager at SnowFruits JFE Franchising Inc you must:
You will manage our amazing fruit stores and no doubt be our fruit directors of the future as we continue to grow. You will work closely with the fruit directors in the day-to-day operation and support the openings.
Own it (Accountable, Improve, Initiative)
· Monitor budgeted sales regularly to ensure targets are met or exceeded
· Effectively manage the performance and development of your franchisees
· Make it exceptional (Build relationships, smile, thank you, positive, kind)
· Build, train, and coach a fantastic team of franchisees that are meeting all company standards
· Ensure franchisees have full fridges that adhere to the planogram and are giving great customer service when necessary
· Support your regional director with anything they may need
Care About It (Do the right thing, integrity, respects community, people, planet, and be your best you)
· Each store to be fully compliant with legal responsibilities in all aspects of Health and Safety and Food Safety
· Ensure every store passes their Steritech audits and FDA visits and complete iAuditor twice a month
· Food quality/spec and QA checks every visits
Win Together (Open-minded, inclusive, communicate with clarity, take time to look out, celebrate)
· Develops strong working relationships with Kroger store/produce managers
· Provide a weekly summary of your division, celebrate wins and look for ways to improve
Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Food/Retail/Franchise experience is highly preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Ability and flexibility to travel as required
Travel Required 100%
Have and show outgoing and friendly behavior; a positive attitude and have the ability to interact with franchisees.
Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment.
Adhere to all safety, health, Weights and Measures regulations including COOL, and achieve and maintain a Food Handlers permit/Servsafe