This policy describes how JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) will use your Personal Information if you choose to share your Personal Information with JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA). JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) uses your Personal Information to help you quickly find goods, services or information on the site and to continue to communicate with you regarding goods or services you may be interested in.
If you choose not to have your Personal Information used as a basis for further contact with you by JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA), you may “opt out”. If you choose not to give us your Personal Information, you can still use most of this site. You merely will not be able to access areas that require registration.
JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) does not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from children and does not provide services designed to allow children to make their Personal Information available online. Nor does JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their Personal Information to it. If you are under the age of 13, you should not disclose your Personal Information to JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA).
Depending on how you interact with us, will determine how we process your data:
Our website collects information in several ways.
Personally identifiable information
Some Personal Information is gathered when you register.
During registration, our site asks you for a username, password, your name, telephone number, email address, company name, and address. To register, you must provide all this information. Once you register you are no longer anonymous to jfefood.com or its subdomains and can take full advantage of the site.
In addition, we keep copies of information you submit when you send email feedback to us, ask a technical question, or report a problem. If you contact us in writing through our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We also occasionally ask users to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
We do not intend to collect any sensitive Personal Information on our website and therefore you should not include any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., data relating to your health, finances, sexual orientation, religion, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions) on your profile or otherwise on our website.
Usage Data is collected automatically when you access our website.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
Our primary goal in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with customized and relevant information when you visit the website. We also research our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us through registration, during a promotion, from our server log files or from surveys. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. We also use your information for the purposes of occasional direct marketing activities.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
· To manage your Account: to manage your registration. The Personal Information that you provide can give you access to different functionalities as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased.
· To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage your requests us.
· For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
· We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) never sells, rents, or gives away information that personally identifies customers to third parties except in the case where one or more of our businesses may be outsourced and the provision of such information is an essential part of the service requirement.
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website, for payment processing, to contact you and to send targeted marketing materials to you and other JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) customers.
· For business transfers: We may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
· With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions. From time to time, we may release aggregated marketing statistics to business partners, or may use these in press releases, advertising, or published reports. We would only personally identify you or any other customer in such press releases, advertising, or reports with prior consent.
· With other users: When you share Personal Information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
· With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose with your consent.
· Special cases: We may also disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) rights or property, other jfeood.com users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. In addition, JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
· Fraud detection and prevention: Where we collect Personal Information from our end users for the purpose of fraud detection and prevention, we will share the Personal Information with a third-party service provider for such purpose.
Collection, use and distribution of my information
We may, from time to time, send you email regarding our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. Only jfefood.com or its subdomains (or agents working on behalf of jfefood.com and its subdomains under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to receive email messages from us, you can easily opt out of our emails using the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of our marketing emails. If you do not wish to receive other forms of direct mail promotions from us, then please contact JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) by calling 1-713-463-7777.
Policy on updating, correcting, deleting your Personal Information
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified, amended, or completed by calling 1-713-463-7777.
If you are a Californian resident you have additional rights that can be exercised, please click here.
Retention of your Personal Information
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Information, is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Your submission of your Personal Information represents your agreement to that transfer.
JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the Personal Information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our employees and Service Providers, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of Personal Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ Personal Information. We ensure that your Personal Information will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law, regulation or by a court of competent jurisdiction or a duly authorized administrative or legislative authority.
We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. We will not “transfer” accounts among customers. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal or business information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you purchase Products from JFE Foods (Snowfox USA), your data will be transferred to the United States of America. Any data transferred will only be such data as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and JFE Foods (Snowfox USA).
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
· Request access
· Request correction
· Request erasure
· Object to processing
· Request restriction of processing
· Request the transfer.
· Withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collected by us
Category A: Identifiers
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers
Category B: Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information)
Category D: Commercial information
Records and history of products or services purchased or considered
Category E: Biometric information
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Interaction with our Service or advertisement
Category G: Geolocation data
Approximate physical location
Category H: Sensory data
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Category I: Professional or employment-related information
Current or past job history or performance evaluations
Category J: Non-public education information
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records
Category K: Inferences drawn from other Personal Information
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
· By visiting this page on our website: https://jfefood.com/contact/
· By sending us an email: email@example.com
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) does not provide the technologies used to build its site, and therefore neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, their capabilities, limitations, applications, etc., should be sought directly from their manufacturers.
JFE Franchising (Snowfox USA) hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties
· By visiting this page on our website: https://jfefood.com/contact/
· By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org